Marietta Employment Law Attorney Offers Experienced Representation for Clients
Seasoned Georgia attorney advocates for clients on workplace issues
Today, workplaces are highly regulated and procedures and policies must be strictly enforced in order to ensure compliance with the law. When the employer-employee relationship is affected by an issue like a claim of discrimination or wage dispute, it can impact the livelihood of both the employee and the business. In these complex cases, it is essential to retain the services of a lawyer who is committed to protecting your interests. At The Gunn Law Firm LLC, I have been advising clients like you for over 25 years and will put my experience to work when handling your case.
Knowledgeable advocate advises Georgia employers and workers on employment matters
Clients who turn to me for legal help find me to be:
- Experienced — I have extensive, concentrated experience counseling employees and employers and providing aggressive advocacy in and out of the courtroom, so you can be confident that you are getting effective representation no matter how complex your situation.
- Innovative — While the law may be definite, each case is unique and requires an attorney who can think out of the box to position your case for the best possible outcome, whether during settlement negotiations or at trial.
- Hands-on — I take a client-focused approach and will work one-on-one with you every step of the way to earn your trust and aim for the best possible outcome. You will have direct access to me throughout your case for the most personal, responsive service.
Legal matters can threaten your future, but with my background, you can rely on me to effectively represent you.
Attorney provides seasoned representation in employment and business law cases
- Discrimination — I handle claims alleging Civil Rights Act violations, whether you are the victim of unfair discrimination practices or an employer who needs strong discrimination defense.
- Sexual harassment — With increasing attention being paid to workplace sexual harassment allegations, I have the experience needed to navigate these challenging cases.
- Wage and overtime — Whether you believe you have not been paid your required wages or you have been accused of withholding employee payment, I provide wage and overtime claim representation for both workers and management.
- Whistleblowing — When an employee notifies authorities about a possible violation, I have experience assisting both sides by providing strong whistleblower protection services and defense against allegations of employer retaliation.
- Wrongful termination — Whether you believe you were dismissed in violation of the law or you are the one being accused of an unlawful firing, it can wreak havoc on your life and business. I provide strong advocacy in wrongful termination matters.
- Business law — A successful company depends on a business lawyer that can assist with a wide range of business law and business litigation issues, including situations pertaining to securities, contracts and trade secrets.
I have nearly three decades of experience handling these complex issues and will use my background to pursue a positive resolution to your matter.
Contact a dedicated Marietta lawyer for a free consultation
At The Gunn Law Firm LLC, I represent clients in and around Marietta, Georgia in business and employment law matters. To schedule a free consultation, call me at 470-508-0020 or contact me online.